RV & Motorhome Insurance

RV & Motorhome Insurance

If you own a Recreation Vehicle (RV), you need a separate policy that properly protects your investment. Whether you’re enjoying the nation’s highways and parks or cruising around Vermont, we want to be sure you can secure help and get back on the road, in the event of an accident, weather issue or even theft.

What is RV & motorhome insurance?

Recreational vehicles or motorhome insurance includes a wide range of motorhomes, from camper vans to bus conversions, organized by classes: Class A, B and C.  Your RV insurance will depend on the class of your vehicle, how much you use it, whether you live in it full time and other factors.  Some carriers allow you to save money by reducing your coverage if you only use your recreational vehicle for part of the year.

What does RV & motorhome insurance typically cover?

An RV policy will typically provide you with liability coverage as well as physical damage coverage for the vehicle.  The types and amount of coverage you receive depend on the specific policy you purchase and the type of loss incurred. Comprehensive coverage protects you from direct, sudden and accidental loss, including hazards like collision, fire, smoke, floods, animals, vandalism, theft and lightning.

Why Kinney Pike?

Rate quotes for recreational vehicle insurance can vary considerably from one insurance company to another. Our RV & Motorhome Insurance Specialists will work to find the best combination of coverage, value and price, along with personal advice on which options are right for you.  Rest assured that you are working with a better partner in providing better coverage for your needs.

Account Executive Teams

Rutland Office

White River Junction Office

Williston Office

Randolph Office

St. Johnsbury Office

Swanton Office

Relevant Resources